Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Friday, April 17, 2009

Wash Park Walk

Recently we went on an afternoon walk at Wash Park, one of my favorite places in Denver. You can see from the photos that spring has definitely not arrived even if the weather was beautiful. In a few weeks, however, it will be one of the loveliest places to take The Mister for an ice cream and a stroll.

An example of the posh real estate that borders the park.


The flower beds are lovely in the summer. The park also attracts a lot of very large bats at night. I've never seen them anywhere else in Denver.



Can't wait to sit on this bench when the trees have leaves!


The Boathouse--the Mister and I were to have our reception there, but they don't book it for holiday weekends. Bah!

No comments: