Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Thursday, April 23, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Hey, did you know that you're supposed to have an MMR booster every ten years? I feel like an idiot, but I did not know that. Got my blood test results back and the nurse practitioner said I had no immunity to those diseases. Yikes! The protocol is to have a shot, then wait a month, and have the second shot, which puts me in June/July before I can prove I have immunity to those diseases and can register for school. The fact that I've had doctors appointments every 6-8 weeks for the last 18 months (long story, nothing serious) and no one ever mentioned this makes me more than a little bit annoyed, but what can you do? I'm on the docket to get the first shot next week...

No comments: