Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Friday, April 24, 2009

Vino

Ballatore Gran Spumante: We had this at Easter and it was just too sweet. After reading a few reviews I had to agree that it probably would have been very tasty in a mimosa.


Ravenswood Zinfandel: This was recommended by a co-worker as a good "starter" red wine for someone who is just starting to learn about reds. While it was tasty, I still wasn't able to drink more than a few sips before it just got to be too much. After poking around on their website, though, I think it would be fun to visit their wineries! When it comes to red wine, it seems like I'm just going to have to keep trying until I acquire a taste for it. My BIL would be thrilled if I could learn to like reds--he's starting to develop quite a collection in the basement.

No comments: