Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dreamin'...

We have no budget for travel this year. None. (Well, maybe a little bit of money for a side trip for me and my BFF)! Nothing like a lack of funds to make you want to plan another trip, so here are some destinations at the top of my list:

Italy - This is a no-brainer, in my opinion. Good food, lots of wine tasting, sunshine, and long stretches of beach. I don't require anything more than that on vacation.

Brazil- I spent a summer when I was 16 and I'm desperate to go back. The Mister is not so enthusiastic. I'll keep working on him. Or maybe go without him?!?

Germany/Denmark - He's German, I'm Danish, time to go check on "our people".

Poland - I had a slight obsession with Marie Curie when I was a kid and I've always wanted to go to Poland as a result (Grandma had given us a set of Value Tales books and she was the subject of one of them).

Image found here.

No comments: