Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday Madness

Thanksgiving is just around the corner...I have tomorrow off so I will be spending some time grading papers and the remainder of the day prepping to have two celebrations in three days. Fortunately I am only hosting one of them.

Less than four weeks until our trip! The list making madness has started. I started packing about a month ago when it was time to take the summer clothes out of the closet. The Australian dollar is tanking (sorry, Australians!) so our penguin-seeking jaunt actually got a little cheaper. More than anything I'm looking forward to quality time with the Mister, our family, and gazing at the ocean for long, thoughtless stretches of time.

Image via Suburbanbloke

No comments: