Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you have a lovely holiday! We're at the in-law's on Thursday and hosting at our house on Saturday. I'll be doing the bird using the Real Simple recipe that has never failed me. The crescent roll dough is in the fridge (homemade--I'm a snob), the pickle assortment has been purchased, and the napkins are in the washer right now. We're just about ready!

Just a few of the things I am grateful for:
  • The Mister, who has been my rock during a very difficult year.
  • My family.
  • The roof over our heads--after years of moving it's so nice to know that I don't have to stockpile copy paper boxes! Although, I am finding it's a hard habit to kick...

No comments: