Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pictures from Summer

We went to Oregon for four days this summer. It had been three years since I'd been home, and I was literally aching to get on the plane. The Mister and I had a great time and made a solemn vow to go home every year, no matter the cost or the schedule. It's important for my mental health.
The lavender farm was amazing. The drone of the bees was unreal. That's Mt. Hood in the background.

We did the "Fruit Loop" through Hood River and stopped at the Mt. Hood Winery. Yummy, yummy!


We stoppped at Multnomah Falls.

I had to visit the Duck store. Because I love my Ducks and it's hard to be a Duck fan in Colorado. BTW, I am very bitter that the CU Buffs are going to be polluting my Pac-10. Like, so bitter I'm still having a conniption fit about it. I'll get over it but it will definitely take some time.
More pictures later...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like an amazing trip! Can't wait to see how it goes with the camper...with your new digs and our food, we could make an amazing camping weekend.