Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Colorado Symphony Orchestra

I love classical music but I don't know much about it. My folks always had Bach or Beethoven playing in the background when we were growing up, but there wasn't much in the way of education about classical music. I am married to a classically trained guitar player, but he is really only interested in guitar music. After much discussion and a few successful forays to CSO concerts last fall, we decided to become season ticket holders this year because we could create a package with concerts across the musical spectrum--jazz, pops, holiday, etc. Our first concert is this Friday night and I am so thrilled because it means we have seven date nights this academic year, planned and paid for, and that's something I've been looking forward to all summer.

No comments: