Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Friday, May 15, 2009

No Time



No time for blogging...teaching my class this weekend! Aiiyyyy! I'm still in the "I'm going to make a total fool of myself!" phase which will drive me to perform Herculean feats of instructional design until 2/3 of the way through the Saturday session when my adrenaline will wear off. I always design a group activity for Saturday afternoon because that's when I mellow out. When I finally relax and enter the "OK, this is going well, I'm not an idiot, these students might be getting their money's worth after all" phase. This teaching business, it's an emotional roller coaster.


Encouraging image for the weekend--the flower pot I put together a few weeks ago at Echter's is blooming and looking gorgeous.

No comments: