Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Letter Regarding Adoption

Dear Senators Michael Bennett and Mark Udall:

I've written e-mails (more than once) and I called both of you today, but I am hoping that whoever monitors your names on the internet will see this blog post, too.

Please attend the CCAI meeting on Friday, May 29th and advocate for my friend Kimberly (resident of Centennial) who is one of the 65 waiting families who is trying to adopt from Kyrgyz. Her sweet girl has been waiting to be adopted for two years. It's time for her to come home to a loving family in Colorado. Both Kimberly and Moonbeam need you to step up and start pressuring for these adoptions to go forward.

Thank you for your assistance in this very important matter.

Beulah

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thank you Beulah! Senator Bennett's office says they will send a staffer as the senator is out of town. Senator Udall's office was less than enthusiastic! Let's hope they cange their mind!