Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Sunday, March 1, 2009

Giving It The Old College Try

School is a go, but I'm waiting until September. Looks like I'm going to try being a Cowgirl! I've decided to be a non-degree-seeking student at the University of Wyoming. I can transfer in up to 12 credits (I missed their deadline because of the UCD mess) while I decide if the program is really what I want. It's an EdD, not a PhD, which is one major point against the program. However, given the circumstances I'm in, this is the best way to start school while I have momentum and motivation and gives me another year to decide what to do. If Wyoming doesn't work out then I'll need to convince the Mister to pack up and move to Lawrence, Kansas because that's where my dream program is. How many people can say their dream is to move to Kansas?!?

No comments: