Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All Stop

Been doing a lot of reading for work lately, so Enrique's Journey was put on hold. Actually, that's just an excuse. I knew it was going to be an emotionally draining book to read and I just don't have the stamina for it. I am wuss.

The Mister loves the show Deadliest Catch, so I picked up Time Bandit from the library. He has so much schoolwork that he doesn't read for pleasure anymore, so I've been reading the best parts out loud to him.

The season premier was a few weeks ago and the Mister was getting antsy for it to start. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Are you excited for the new season? Are you ready to see all your "friends" again?

The Mister: I have but one friend...the sea!

No comments: