Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Thursday, May 17, 2007

I didn't even have to agonize about this one for an hour...

...before I hit "Publish". One of the blogs I read every day posted this question. Who would you have on your Board of Directors? My choices:

  • Laura Ingalls Wilder (I desperately wanted to be her when I was little)
  • Dolly Parton (just for the 'tude)
  • Maureen O'Hara (lovely)
  • Madeleine L'Engle (one of my favorite authors)
  • Lynda Carter--I have a scar on the back of my head from my failed attempt to spin around fast enough to become Wonder Woman, so Lynda Carter owes me big-time.
That was fun! I'm sure I'll be spending time adding to the list on the commute home tonight.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Maureen O'Hara is a brilliant choice! Love Dolly Parton too!