Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Monday, December 1, 2008

2009

Have started to think about my New Year's resolutions. I don't really believe in them, but there are a couple of things I want to accomplish in 2009. The most important goal for my professional life is to get into the PhD program at the University of Colorado at Denver. There are several hoops I need to jump through (improve my score on the GRE, take a statistics class) before the April application deadline. It's doable, but I need to get serious in January.

I think I'm posting this to the internet now so that it's out there and I can't change my mind! I've been wanting to do this for a while, and if I'm going to advance in my career I can't put it off any longer. Time to do one last degree!

No comments: