Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Convention

The DNC is coming! I'm not a political person (registered Independent for a reason, thank you very much) but this is a big deal for Denver. I'm glad my adopted hometown has the opportunity to host an event this big. I have put in for tickets to see Obama give his acceptance speech and I'm supposed to hear by Friday if we got them. Brother-In-Law will be insanely jealous (hee, hee!) as he is also running for political office. Downtown is going to be an absolute zoo, but I told the Mister we had to go at least one evening. The people watching is going to be superb. We don't live that far from the Army-Navy surplus store, so we'll swing in and pick up a couple of gas masks and be ready for our evening of revelry!

No comments: