Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finishing

Went to the library yesterday to pick up some reference books I needed for a project I'm working on. Passed this book on my way in and had to grab it. I don't know much about the violin or classical music, but I do have an appreciation for the patience and skill of a master craftsman. The author does an excellent job of weaving in tales of modern violin making with the history and mystique of the past.

P.S. I hate how Blogger re-formats your text once you insert an image, and again after you post. Having to fix a four-sentence post four times before it finally looks decent annoys me. What's worse, I hate that I don't have the patience to do it very often!

No comments: