Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Thursday, November 8, 2007

What I'm Reading

Working on The Singular Pilgrim. I loved the premise and it came highly recommended by someone whose taste in books I've found to be impeccable. Finished the intro and about halfway into the first chapter--so far it's interesting but I haven't really latched on to it yet.

I'm overbooked right now, and not in a good "too many interesting books on the bookshelf" way, but in a "how the heck did my calendar get so full" panicky kind of way. There is something scheduled every night this week and every night next week, and I honestly don't know how it happened. Clearly need to be more thoughtful with the calendar and my time management. This is a problem that I sort of thought I had licked about a year ago, but I guess this is a lesson in needing to be ever vigilant.

No comments: