Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged a long time ago by Kimberly but I'm finally getting around to doing my part:


I am to list 7 awe-summm things about myself!

1. I am persistent--if there's something I want to know/do, I keep at it.
2. I am a good teacher. I work at constantly being better.
3. I am a good gift giver.
4. I read a lot. Research is my passion, so that helps.
5. I am making good use of my gifts/talents.
6. I'm a good wife/friend. I work at the relationships that are important to me.
7. I strive to focus on the positive - I'm not always successful, but it is always a goal I am pursuing. In the last 6 months I've really been working on contentment even when life is stressing me out. The Mister and I are incredibly blessed.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

HERE, HERE! I couldn't agree more with your list! You are definitely the Queen of Awesumm!