Mostly I just putter.

Doctoral student, amateur cook, beginning sewer.

Mostly I just putter.





Thursday, January 24, 2008

Obsessing


I have been obsessing about peonies lately. I don't remember ever seeing them when I lived in Oregon or in northeastern Colorado. I've only become aware of them in the last few years. There was a peony bush right outside of one of my apartments, and I see the cut blooms for sale in the stores. Last year I bought a peony bush to plant in our new yard, but I never got it in (too overwhelmed by all of the other things the yard needed) and it died. Springtime is just around the corner, I have a plan of attack for the yard, and it's time to think about planting. For now, though, lots of obsessing over the pretty pictures.





Pink copy via Aunt Owwee

No comments: